Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our family adventures and all the cute things are awesome kids do!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Weston 6 and 7 months

Weston is working on his fourth tooth, this time it's two on top. We are slowly moving out of the gummy baby stage. I was a little sad, because teeth mean that my baby is getting older and soon won't be a baby anymore.  I think Alan is looking forward to him growing up more than I am. West isn't exactly the best sleeper and he still doesn't take a bottle, that makes things a little difficult for Alan (and anyone else for that matter) to watch and take care of Weston. 

The boy is holding onto his blue eyes still, we are hoping they stay that color because he is so handsome with those baby blues! Last I checked he was weighing in at 24 pounds and is currently wearing size 18 month clothes at the age of 7 months! He loves his big sister and keeps screeching at her; it's almost like a dinosaur sound and it cracks us up every time.

We are on our way to having a crawler and I am not sure that I am ready for that quite yet. I look around and see how much we have to do in order to baby proof the house. Alivia was a very good baby and we never had to baby proof anything (except the top of the stairs for her safety). I have a feeling I am going to be locking everything up and hiding stuff from my monster baby. He is such a boy already. Game on.

No comments: