Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our family adventures and all the cute things are awesome kids do!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bob and Larry

Last Monday Alivia kept getting out of bed for random reasons. First it was that she was thirsty, then she was scared, then she had to go potty, then she wasn't tired... you get the idea. I was so tired, so I pulled out the ultimate bribe: We could go see Bob and Larry (from the VeggieTales) on Saturday if she stayed in her bed for the rest of the night. It worked! The bad part was that I pulled this bribe out on a Monday which made for a long week of Liv asking "Are they here yet?".


The day finally came, thank goodness!


 Weston was even a little amused. He was fond of petting poor Bob.



She even got to meet and hang out with a local radio personality, Beth Kidd, from LITE fm.
 
 
Liv loved watching them from afar. I caught her waving to them all while wearing one of the most genuine smiles that I have seen. It's the small things in life, I guess. 


I love being a Mom and I love being able to make my kids happy. 

No comments: