Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our family adventures and all the cute things are awesome kids do!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wii Fit

The Wii Fit never fails to make me feel like a horrible person! I don't suppose anyone told it that I don't respond well to criticism, even if it is constructive! "Kandace, it's been 30 days since you have last exercised (you lazy bum)" or how about "Kandace, you should really consider laying off the afternoon snacks" or even "Kandace, you have gained 2 pounds, way to not stick to your goal of losing weight!"

Yep, I fail.

I did however enjoy racing Alan today while running in place and I got to watch my brother do the hula hoop. Something that no sister should ever see. Ever. (I have video! Heehee)

I can see where the Wii Fit is coming from though. Good thing it doesn't have eyes, otherwise it would have seen me run to get a brownie right after working out! See, I fail.

No comments: