Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our family adventures and all the cute things are awesome kids do!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend



We had a rather uneventful Memorial Day weekend, which is fine with me. We visited with grandparents and went to a bbq at my cousin's house.

We are in the daily countdown to Alivia's second birthday! I have not done much to prepare for it. A complete opposite attitude than last year! This year I just want spoil her. Alan, Alivia and I will be taking a trip to the Children's museum to see the "Clifford, the Big Red Dog" display. I just know she is going to love it! She will be showered with lots of hugs and kisses from mommy and daddy (nothing different there!) and we will let her know over and over that it is her special day. The following weekend we will be holding a medium size birthday party for her, but mainly for Alan and I. We need some adult interaction and with her only turning two, I am thinking this is the last time that we can get away with having it be an adult based gathering. I think the cake and ice cream will make up for it though :)

If you have not heard, Alivia is going to be a big sister! I am due at the end of January. We are really excited, but nervous at the same time!

No comments: